[G4] Nvidea Geforce 3 Vs. ATI 8500

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Sun Oct 24 18:41:52 PDT 2004

Hal,
In spite of what the model numbers indicate, the 8500 is a more capable
card than the 9000 when you compare the specifications. Why did ATI
replace the 8500 with the 9000? Who knows. But if I were choosing, I'd
take the 8500.
Mel

"It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is
when one is playing golf."
~ Robert Lynd