[G4] Re: Trying to install a ATA drive in the rear carrier

Send2Rich at aol.com Send2Rich at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 17:29:05 PDT 2004

First, my apologies to the group on the essentially empty earlier post.

David,

I had a similar problem on my MDD G4.   It turned out that the manual omitted
a little detail: a screw in a tab at the top of the drive carrier.   I
removed the screw, and the carrier came out following the existing instructions.   I
did NOT replace the screw after mounting the second drive!

Good luck
Rich