[G4] Question regarding long term use of Sonnet Encore ST/G4 upgrade

deepthought dtwc at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 08:11:33 PDT 2004

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone has had any problems after installing
their Encore ST/G4 accelerator.  I've had it for about 1 1/2 to 2 years
and it's been working fine until this week.  It seems my G4 AGP is
getting unstable to the point where it will freeze after about 5-10
minutes.

I remember that there was a "thermal" foam type of insulation and was
wondering whether maybe if that would need replacement to keep it cool?
Where would I be able to get such a thing?

Any help would be appreciated!!  Thanks!