[G4] Airport Express behavior

Jim Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 31 18:01:37 PST 2004

The express AirTunes does not require 802.11G (extreme) hardware, it
will work with either 802.11 client (b or g).

Though, oddly enough, I had a similar problem - both my iBook and
G4/AGP seemed to lose connection with my Express (didn't show on the
Airport config utility or as iTunes speaker selection).  I plugged out
the Express and then just plugged it back in and it managed to show up
just fine again on both machines.

Jim