[G4] trying to extract data

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 15 07:08:22 PDT 2004

Unfortunately they will not send the new computer until after I have
returned the old one.  Otherwise that would be my first choice.  I called
back last night and asked them if I could place a credit card hold so they
could send the new unit, but they said it would take canceling the current
order, going back through tech support again, and getting the
reauthorization.  Unfortunately with my daughter's illness and level of
care, spending another hour and a half on the phone is not an option.

Thanks anyway!

Valerie

Written with Dragon Naturally Speaking 7.3.  If it doesn't make sense, I
probably missed a correction.