[G4] iTunes and a new HD

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Sat Sep 18 15:22:51 PDT 2004

Larry,
When you open iTunes preferences under Advanced it allows you to
specify the location of your library. What I have done is copy my
iTunes folder from the previous hard drive to the new one I wanted to
use, then use iTunes preferences to select the new hard drive. Did you
try that? Is the new HD grayed out?
Mel

"The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would put a
flagstick on top."
~ Pete Dye