[G4] iTunes and a new HD

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 18 15:26:03 PDT 2004

My first guess is that it would be a previous alias to the old hard drive
that is no longer recognized the same for one of a variety of reasons.  If
you navigate to the folder instead of trying to go there directly through a
previous shortcut, it should show up that way.  The problem will be if you
boot up from one drive sometimes and the other drive at other times and they
both have the same name it could get confusing.

I hope that makes sense, I know what I mean, even if I can't say it clearly.
;-)

Valerie

Written with Dragon Naturally Speaking 7.3.  If it doesn't make sense, I
probably missed a correction.