[G4] AGP Upgrades

S.Stanley scart at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 20 12:22:11 PDT 2004

Hi,  I own a G4 400 tower with OS 10.3.4 and I am currenty finding that
the audio software I am using is really taxing my processor and making
my programs crash.  I have over a gig of RAM and about 240 gigs of HD
space so i know that is not the issue.  I know there are several
processor upgrades out there now for my tower and I was wondering which
ones work best.  I am thinking somewhere around a 1.2 or 1.3ghz
upgrade.  Anyone have any good recommendations as to which ones work
better than others?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

-s*