[G4] Re: Add 2nd HD to G4 Quicksilver

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 5 16:51:32 PDT 2005

Ray,

Your going to like the new Seagate. I have had very good luck with mine. It
is a 200 GB that only formats to 128 on my G4. I don't need the extra space
but it is there if I need it in the future.

Like the others have said just run the Disk Utility and format the drive. I
use Carbon Copy Cloaner as a backup program and clone my Primary HD (the
Seagate) to my BackUp HD (a Western Digital).  Works great

Dicik

ST3200822A:

  Capacity:    128 GB
  Model:    ST3200822A