[G4] Hard Drive Issues after installing Sonnet Encore 1.2Gig

John Wilson wilsonjohn at mac.com
Tue Apr 5 19:48:35 PDT 2005

Check your processor temp. If it's too hot it may be affecting
read/writes to the HD, generating corrupt files resulting in error
messages. Also, some Macs (particularly if OS X is being run) are very
finicky about RAM. Memory that worked just fine under OS 9 may cause
crashes, freezes, etc., under OS X. John