[G4] PhotoShop 6 in Classic mode.

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 7 09:50:59 PDT 2005

PS 6 has been working in Classic mode just fine ever since I converted
to OS X. I'm now at OS 10.3.8.
  Recently PS 6 has been acting oddly. When load it about half the time
it comes up with all the default tools windows open but no tool menu
across the top of the window. Well actually the tool bar is there but
there are no text or links on it.

I can do things with PS6 requiring keyboard shorts cuts but there are
some critical things for which I must have access to the broader menus.

Occasionally rebuilding the desktop seemed to solve the problem. BUt
not today. I've done all the cron maintenance task recently.

Anybody have any ideas for getting me back up fiddling with photos. I
have a couple I have to get out. I may have to finally buy a new OSX
native PS but I don't presently have the  necessary funds

Thanks,
John

Sawtooth 400 AGP, OS 10.3.8