[G4] PhotoShop 6 in Classic mode.

C Glass cdomig at earthwave.net
Thu Apr 7 10:49:49 PDT 2005

Assuming you have rebuilt your desktop via System Preferences Classic and it
does not work as before: reinstall the PS 6 application and try again.
Failing that - bake sale for new funds and new application? Sorry just
keeping it light :-D I still run PS 6 on a WallStreet with a SCSI UMAX
scanner and also the latest PS on a PowerMac Tower with digital Nikons and a
TiBook.