[G4] PhotoShop 6 in Classic mode.

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 7 12:46:59 PDT 2005

I may make the Adobe call to ask about that upgrade. I hear there's now
a CS2 version. But I haven't heard much about it yet.

For some reason I tried loading PS6 again ( a last ditch before I
turned the shotgun on this machine!) and voilà it started up with all
the menus I need. I think I'll just leave PS run in the background
until I have to reboot.
But it is annoying not knowing what is causing this problem.

John