[G4] Safari problems with .js files 2

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 12 00:47:21 PDT 2005

On 12/4/2005 5:03 PM, "Ronald Steinke" <ronsteinke at mac.com> wrote:

> On 11 Apr, 2005, at 10:44, Tony Johansen wrote:
>
> I've just
> discovered that Safari on my computer is text only for all sites
> showing all
> java files as empty small boxes around the text. So what have I done
> wrong?
>
> It could be that you have accidentally caused a change in your Safari
> viewing preferences. Launch Safari and check your pref settings for
> "Display images and embedded objects in HTML messages".

>        http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmacguy1984

Ronald,

You are a genius. The option in preferences "display images when page opens"
was unchecked. Since I had not gone into prefs to accidentally uncheck it at
the time, I'm left with the puzzle of how uploading and managing the site is
connected to that change.... Ah, the joys of electronics.

Thank you every one for your help, now I have another site to finish and
upload...:)

Tony.