[G4] Wireless Networking

C Glass cdomig at earthwave.net
Tue Apr 12 19:32:56 PDT 2005

It is part of the dark side. Several 3rd party wireless appliances only work
with Apple's WEP turned off. The manufactures only churn and burn for WinHel
boxes. You might try this link and download to see if the latest firmware
for the WET54G will make any difference. We had the same experience from
Microcenter with another "compatible" vendor. Here's the link: <
http://www.linksysinfo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=64 >
LOL,