[G4] Wireless Networking

Brad Larrabee brad.larrabee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:28:05 PDT 2005

so i went with linksys's wet54g v2 , because that's what the guy at
microcenter told me to buy.

i've had the thing running.   I used this:
http://plantphys.info/advice/WET54G.html

Problem is, my roommate came home to discover I turned off the WEP.  I
didn't realize I had done so, but I had.  Now I've reinstated the WEP
encryption and now I can't get connected again.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong or have any suggestions or want to
come by my house and make it all better?

Brad

-bpl