[G4] Re: Norton is History! (Including the invisible files)

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 21 05:53:02 PDT 2005

Sorry about the typo in the first sentence.  I should have typed "now"
rather than "not."  Anyway Norton and all the associated files are history.
Per an after the fact note from John I probably could have used the rm
command from the terminal if I had used the backup drive in the filename.  I
wrongfully assumed the Trash belonged to the boot drive. The remaining
invisible file was owned by my backup drive.

Dick