[G4] Toast 6.0.9 and post OS 10.3.5

Carol java_j at macosx.com
Sun Apr 24 15:49:54 PDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I recently tried using Toast 6.0.9 to burn a Hybrid Mac and PC data disc
and started getting verification errors.

I even went so far as to make an image of the data in Toast and then use
the 'compare' function under 'Utilities' to compare some of the larger
files on the image to the original ones.   According to Toast, some of
the files were not identical.

The last time I recall using Toast successfully was before I upgraded
the OS from 10.3.5 to 10.3.7.

Are you folks having success with Toast 6.0.9 with MAC OS 10.3.7 and later?

--
Carol