[G4] hidden Tracks

Alex lists at lexial.ca
Mon Apr 25 12:52:06 PDT 2005

On Apr 25, 2005, at 07:13, Roxylee wrote:

> [...] there is a song I'd like
> to add, but it is a hidden track. It is before track one [...]

Interesting question. I wish I knew the answer...

The track is hidden in the track 1 pregap. I don't have CD like that on
hand to test it, but here's what I'd do:

(1) Try cdparanoia. But it's a command-line tool, and I suspect you're
not terribly comfortable with the CLI.

(2) Try iTunes. Select track 1, get info, and, under options, see if it
lets you put in a negative number for Start Time. (I suspect it won't
work, but there's no harm in trying.)

<0x0192>