[G4] hidden Tracks

Roxylee roxylee at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 25 04:13:00 PDT 2005

Hello, again,

First, thank you for your help with my questions. :-)
I have another one. I'd like to make a compilation CD
from my collection, and there is a song I'd like
to add, but it is a hidden track. It is before track one
and the only way I can hear it is to press and hold
the rewind button on my boom box until it goes to
the beginning of this song. It does not show up, nor
can I play it when the CD is in the computer's CD player.
Does anyone know if there is a way to get this file copied
to the HD so I can transfer it to my iTunes folder?
Thanks in advance,

Roxylee