[G4] Beginner's questions

BG briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 26 10:22:07 PDT 2005

The first thing to do is check page setup in safari and preview and
make sure the settings are correct.

The loss of date and time after unplugging means the pram battery is
dead. Assuming you have a G4 is is easy to replace, just open up the
case. the battery is readily visible in the Motherboard.

The freeze up could be a number of things, please supply more info, use
system profiler to get the specifics of your machine and post the info.

BG