[G4] Beginner's questions

J.R.Rosen dilloman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 26 09:42:47 PDT 2005

Hey John - WELCOME!!!

Could you give us a little more info?  Such as, what Mac model are you
using (iMac, eMac, etc.), what OS (Operating System, i.e.: OS X 10.3.5,
10.2.8, ???), and what printer (Epson 740, HP PhotoSmart 1215, etc.)?

The more info you give, the more qualified the answers will be.

Let us know - we'll be happy to help!

On Apr 26, 2005, at 11:12 AM, JohnGSimmons at aol.com wrote:

> Forgive me. I'm new to the G4 so my questions will insult your
> intelligence. But if you can help, be gentle with me. I'm a G4 virgin.
>
>  1. When I print,  it's OK if I print from Word or Pagemaker, but when
> I print from Safari or Preview I get the page reduced right down to
> about one inch square in the bottom left corner. And it's not the
> printer because it does the same on a print preview. Can you help?
>
>  2. The machine freezes occasionally, usually when it's been idel for
> a little while, and it makes an intermittent "beep-beep" when it does
> so. I usually have to unplug it, and then I lose the time and date
> too. Again can you help?
>
>  John Simmons_______________________________________________
J. R. Rosen
Armadillo Press-Printing & Graphics