[G4] Beginner's questions

JohnGSimmons at aol.com JohnGSimmons at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 09:12:51 PDT 2005

Forgive me. I'm new to the G4 so my questions will insult your intelligence.
But if you can help, be gentle with me. I'm a G4 virgin.

1. When I print,   it's OK if I print from Word or Pagemaker, but when I
print from Safari or Preview I get the page reduced right down to about one inch
square in the bottom left corner. And it's not the printer because it does the
same on a print preview. Can you help?

2. The machine freezes occasionally, usually when it's been idel for a little
while, and it makes an intermittent "beep-beep" when it does so. I usually
have to unplug it, and then I lose the time and date too. Again can you help?

John Simmons