[G4] Good gaming video card

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Tue Apr 26 16:12:15 PDT 2005

There are no new Mac video cards avaialble for under $75 dollars. If you
can't afford to spend more money, try ebay or craigslist. You need at
least a Geoforce FX5200 or better with at least 64 MB of memory. You could
also try buying a PC video card and flashing the ROM.

Good Luck.
--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.