[G4] Java problems since last Security-Update

Richard ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 26 16:41:36 PDT 2005

james

yo
When I updated ...once with the java update, one
without, all went well till i rebooted! The poor
Safari icon just hung up on the dock! The only
workaround was to reload Safari. I have also noted
that my whole system feels like it's working a lot
slower now ...I willl have a another go at it the
weekend if i feel up to it and after i have read up
some more ...o yes I do repair my permission before I
load new software ( I use my "Cocktail" to repair
them.
Rich