[G4] Re: Network Sharing Oddity

Anthony Smith lifeisgood1938 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 29 06:53:24 PDT 2005

No Problem, anytime. A Client is a computer accessing the files. A
server is the computer with the files on it. What I was trying to say
was that the PC can't access the macs but the macs can access the PC. I
don't know whether PCMacLan will work with OS X because Appletalk has
undergone some slight changes since OS 8 (I think), but give it a try
is all I can say.
			Anthony