[G4] OS advertising

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Fri Apr 29 07:54:15 PDT 2005

I don't know.....it seems as though anybody who I know who uses a Mac
is aware of updates and new products.  My extended family is switching
more and more.  We've given away old Macs to them when we upgraded and
now they're buying their own 'new' Macs.
Apple is making most of their money on iPods and iTunes (can we say
billions?) and I see their ads quite a bit.
True, they could have a bit more advertising with the release of the
Mac Mini and the new G5's, but it seems as though it isn't really
needed.
We have two Apple Stores in my area (Miami.....The Falls and Aventura
Mall).  Any time I've ever been in either of the stores, the only word
I could use regarding them is PACKED!  It seems as though the public
'knows' about Apple and a lot of people are tiring of the constant
attacks and problems with the Windows OS....they're even selling the
Mac Mini at Best Buy!
So, yes, Apple doesn't advertise their computers very much, if at all,
but they sure are selling!

Tim