[G4] Jump from Jaguar directly to Tiger?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Apr 30 23:55:24 PDT 2005

Well I've been on Tiger for about 33 hours now and as far as I can
tell it is perfect and wonderful to use. All is much faster and the
mail interface is a pleasure to use. Happy to report my experience
with Tiger has been nothing short of stelar. I repaired permissions
after the install and it came up with ZERO items repaired. I've never
sen that b4 in any permissions repair before.

Just running it now after 33 hours of use and it is still coming up
with NO files needing corrections.