[G4] Powerbook V iBook

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Wed Aug 3 10:47:52 PDT 2005

I would find the difference verses the money, to make the iBook a
clear win for the uses you describe. The hard drive of the Power Book
is bigger and faster; But you can change the iBook drive later and
max the RAM for much less than the cost of a PB. If you do a lot of
audio work the PB is better because of the faster system buss and RAM.

Roger