[G4] Powerbook V iBook

Kevin Smith (ae) ae at paradise.net.nz
Wed Aug 3 12:58:04 PDT 2005

 Most of the apps would be standard Mac stuff, Mail, Internet,
> Office, etc., but I would also be using SoundSoap to clean up
> sound, and I would want to do sound editing.
> Basically what I am trying to do is decide which one to get. While
> price is not the main factor, it is a consideration.
One comment that I'd make, being an iBook user, is that the ibook does not
have a direct sound input where the Powerbooks do. You can use USB sound
input devices like the Griffin iMic but I've read that they're not as high a
fidelity as the direct input option that comes with the Powerbooks.
Cheers,
Kevin.