[G4] Re: Update on Serial ATA PCI Card for G4 (It Lives!)

bofus? bofus at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 3 13:20:43 PDT 2005

hi,

	I have a siig ultraata 133/100 pro pci card in my sawtooth
and in the apple system profiler (mac os x 10.3.9) it shows up in the
'pci/agp cards' part of 'hardware' and then under 'scsi' it shows the
two drives that are hooked up to it along w/the partitions (one drive
has two partitions and the other has just one). I've read somewhere
that the acard shows up as a scsi device even though it's not one and
it's not a problem.

			on bass, watt

http://hootpage.com

p.s. here's what's shown: