[G4] MightyMouse

Amir 'CG' Caspi cepheid at ssl.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 3 13:26:21 PDT 2005

Hey all...

	So, just to get everyone to waste some time today, I figured I'd
ask: what's your opinion of the new MightyMouse?

Before you answer with a visceral "I hate it" or "I love it," consider:
	1) Does it provide features that you want/need?
	2) Does it lack features that you want/need? (Don't consider
Bluetooth; I'm sure that will come out shortly.)
	3) Given that Apple isn't a mouse company, and therefore wants ONE
product to distribute rather than a whole lineup... do you think this is
the right answer for Apple's "general public?"

Everyone is saying this mouse is long overdue, of course, but clearly
Apple wanted to release something that conformed to their design paradigm,
and didn't think of this particular design until now (and clearly, nobody
else did, either).

So... what do you think about it?
	For those of you who have tried it at the Apple Store, how did it
feel?  Was it natural?  Did you end up with accidental clicks?

Engage time wasting device.

						--- Amir