[G4] MightyMouse

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Wed Aug 3 13:45:19 PDT 2005

At 13:26 -0700 8/3/05, Amir 'CG' Caspi wrote:
>	So, just to get everyone to waste some time today, I figured I'd
>ask: what's your opinion of the new MightyMouse?

I haven't bought one but there are two, unlikely, things that would make me rush out:

1) Can I program the right button to act as an ENTER keystroke? I want it to execute CLI commands selected in MPW and BBEdit worksheets. (I can with a Microbesoft USB mouse.)

2) Can I use it on a machine that uses the Apple Desktop Bus?

--

--> Life begins at ovulation. Ladies should endeavor to get every young life fertilized. <--