NEW [G4] DVD ?

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Mon Aug 8 06:33:38 PDT 2005

One jumper has to be set as "Master," and the other as "Slave."  Most newer drives have an illustration somewhere on them, either on a decal or embossed, showing how.   There is an order for the connectors on the ribbon cable, too.  I think that the first one (gray) is for Master, and the other one (black) is for Slave--or the other way around, I really forget.

--Steve