[G4] Re: Partitioning?

Jose Vittori josegvittori at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Aug 9 06:09:03 PDT 2005

Dear Harry, I can see from what you said in your post that a 120 Gb
drive would manage to store just the same amount of data as a 60 Gb
does. Again my friend, I did partitioned my drive once and I didn't see
any advantage. I just got stucked when I wanted to add more apps in
spite of the fact I had left 15 Gb for the system and apps. What is
more, OS X needs plenty of space to work properly because it's a wit
user of virtual memory.

Regarding the disk, you might noticed how surprisingly faster a bigger
drive can be. I think the point of getting one is in that fact more
than in it's capacity, despite I don't think capacity is a serious
issue at all.

Jose Vittori.

On Aug 9, 2005, at 6:00 AM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com