[G4] Problem with Safari

R.Sigismonti n3rs at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 07:38:19 PDT 2005

I have been having a recurring problem with my G4/933 1.3gig memory
computer running video clips in Safari.  When I click on a link that
would normally launch a video clip, Safari "unexpectedly quits".  I
have tried everything I could, including all of the security updates of
this version of OS-X (10.3.9).  Could this be a Java problem?  If so,
what do I do to correct it?  This seems to have started when I upgraded
to 10.3.9 or perhaps 10.3.8 some months ago.

Sig