[G4] Problem with Safari

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Tue Aug 16 09:15:56 PDT 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Aug 16, 2005, at 7:38 AM, R.Sigismonti wrote:

> I have been having a recurring problem with my G4/933 1.3gig memory
> computer running video clips in Safari.  When I click on a link that
> would normally launch a video clip, Safari "unexpectedly quits".  I
> have tried everything I could, including all of the security updates
> of this version of OS-X (10.3.9).  Could this be a Java problem?  If
> so, what do I do to correct it?  This seems to have started when I
> upgraded to 10.3.9 or perhaps 10.3.8 some months ago.
>
> Sig
> ____

Have you ran any of the standard OSX (unix) maintenance applications?
Like Cocktail or Yasu?

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
▪ We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing
through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love...
and then we return home.
Australian Aboriginal proverb