[G4] AppleTalk - What for now?

Dennis B. Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Tue Aug 16 11:59:41 PDT 2005

At 9:21 AM -0700 8/16/05, Harry Freeman wrote:

>Connect them with ethernet.
>The ethernet wire has become very, very inexpensive, and you will be
>able to turn-on sharing on your 10.3.9 platform, which will allow
>the 9.x platform to use the internet connection.

I'm not sure how to do it with my setup. The G4 iMac uses AirPort via
an AirPort Extreme Base Station to connect to the WiMax Subscriber
Module on the roof. The Rev B is connected to the G4 with a crossover
cable.
--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Windows is a command-line OS with a GUI shell while Mac System 10 is
... oh, never mind."