[G4] Anyone using TrendNet 54Mbps card?

shopdog shopdog at mac.com
Wed Aug 17 18:37:49 PDT 2005

All:

I have the TRENDnet 54Mbps Wireless PCI Adapter card TEW-403PIplus,
and used it successfully (without a third-party driver) with Mac OS X
10.3, up to 10.3.8, on my G4, but when I upgraded to 10.3.9, it no
longer works.  Airport is active (shows that there is an airport card
there), but it doesn't see any networks, and won't connect with any
(obviously).

Is anyone else using this card?  The company makes no Mac drivers,
and I couldn't locate one on the web.

If I upgrade to Tiger, will it work again?

Thanks for any input.

shopdog