[G4] Still using OS 9.1 on my G4-400 mhz.

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Sat Dec 3 14:43:34 PST 2005

Nothing to lose by trying it. Assuming MS Works 3.0 opens in the
Classic environment, you can try cutting and pasting directly.
Failing that, try cutting and pasting into a Carbon text based app
(wp or db, etc) that should open in both 9.1 and 10.x systems.
Thirdly, you can try saving the text as a text clipping, and then
retrieving the text from the clipping (several free text clipping
managers available) and pasting into the OS 9.1 doc.

Having said that, I see no reason you shouldn't be happier using any
number of OS X wps or dbs that are free or very reasonably priced.