[G4] New Mac User!?????? Stereo Audio Recording Problems

Kenny Garviin kennygarv66 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 21:03:05 PST 2005

Greetings,
  I am new to the list and a new Mac owner. I was told that Macs are best for audio recording work stations, so I got a G4 450 running OSX. I am trying to record audio in stereo but I am pretty sure the input is only mono. I have a  sound blaster usb external sound card that I want to connect and run but I have no idea what I am doing with this Mac computer. I have used a pc since I started using computers. When I connect the sound blaster and go to the system info it says sound blaster extigy but I don't know how to install the software for it. And it is not operating. The cd is set up for windows (PC). I guess I need a crash course on using Mac operating systems. Any help would be appreciated!
  Thanks in advance,
  Kenny

 Yahoo! Personals