[G4] Mac Inventory?

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Thu Dec 8 17:25:06 PST 2005

Frank,

I'm also an IT admin for a large company that is mostly Mac. I use Apple
Remote Desktop 2 to manage all my Macs (145 and counting). This program is
a must in my opinion for Mac Administration. It also has a built in VNC
support, which I use to check my PC's too. See link for more information.

http://www.apple.com/remotedesktop/

This program will definitely help you keep track of your Macs.
--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.