[G4] FIOS Vs. DSL

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Tue Dec 6 17:48:02 PST 2005

I have not tried FIOS, but I have comcast cable internet. It is very
fast in my area getting up around 2.0 mbps. But the cable co's
service is expensive about 45.00 a month or more and there are no
good total package deals with TV, Phone service from Comcast... But
if you don't have comcast cable TV the service is as high as 57.95
not including fees...  See what gives the best performance for the
least amount of money in your area.. Verizon DSL would be the ticket
in my area if i could get it...  Verizon even offers a discounts to
customers who use their  home phone service... Meaning you can get
$35 or $39 DSL service for 29.99 with no 1 year contracts, etc...

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.