[G4] FYI: Old Navy Does not support Mac browsers

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Wed Dec 7 15:51:36 PST 2005

On 12/07/05, "Richard M. Kriss" <rmkriss at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> It is hard to believe there are still some lame web page developers our
> there.  I even tried Firefox and it does not work.

Despite their response, do this. Enter <http://www.oldnavy.com/> in Safari
(Tiger 10.4.3) and when the page loads with the window stating we don't support
Safari, click on any of the visible windows. On my machine the page loaded fine
and I navigated to almost every link on subsequent pages. Apparently, they just
don't know what they're doing. BTW, I didn't try creating an account or
ordering anything, so I don't know if that'll work. Good browsing and shopping.