[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 16, Issue 6

John McG ensignjd at optonline.net
Wed Dec 7 15:35:07 PST 2005

I just went to their site and it worked with Safari. I had to use
"Netscape 7" as the user agent under the 'Debug Menu' of Safari.

Evidently the set up their filters to exclude Safari. You might want
to let them know about their boo-boo. The site was probably
designed using a Micro$oft web design product.

John

On Dec 7, 2005, at 6:17 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com

--
I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford.

Then I want to move in with them. ~Unknown