[G4] Single or dual

Jose Vittori josegvittori at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Dec 9 14:20:51 PST 2005

Dear Mike, first of all make sure that your computer supports dual. I
own a Sawtooth 450 and it doesn't accept dual processor, dig further as
Gigabits do accept them. May be yours is one of them. Also, you can
work it out at www.xlr8yourmac.com/

Good luck.

Jose.

It takes 20 dumb animals to make a coat and just one dumb animal to
wear it.

On Dec 9, 2005, at 7:09 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com