[G4] Installing os9

J.M.P.Hissel jomph at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 12 13:55:02 PST 2005

On 12-12-2005 21:49, Bob Schmidt, bob58523 at charter.net, wrote:

> I have 10.4.2 on it now. I have 2 hard drives 20gb each with a sonnet 1ghz
> processor and 768mb of ram. (my mac works perfectly) I wanted to have a dual
> boot system because there are a few apps that I really need to use that only
> work under os9.

That's a nice beginning.
Do you have a 9.0 install-CD? Yes: Just put in and install on one of your
HD's.
No: OK, then you'll need the system of your other Mac. Important now: Which
Mac is this?? Has this Mac FireWire built-in? Which in- and/or external
drives do you have?
There are alot ways and tricks to fix your wish but knowing more details
will be helpfull.

Jo Hissel