[G4] Installing os9

Bob Schmidt bob58523 at charter.net
Mon Dec 12 15:55:14 PST 2005

Hi,

The problem I'm having is that it will not boot from a os9 cd. I wish I
could remember all that the post several months ago entailed. But this is
the problem I'm struggling with, not being able to boot from the os9 cd.

When I initially got the email I did what the person said and I was able to
boot from the os9 cd. But I changed the hard drive and lost the email and
now am not able to get it to work again.

The computer does have a dvd drive, I copied the system folder from my other
mac running os 9.2.2, but I'm still not having any luck, it simply doesn't
see the os9.1 cd.

So if the person who wrote that email is out there, please, please tell me
how to do it again.

Thanks,
Bob