[G4] iMac G4 700 upgrade

Russell russells at strodtbeck.org
Sun Dec 18 08:23:28 PST 2005

Thanks Ron.. I have been able to  figure out some of that the problem
which you mentioned is those Air Port cards are hard to fine and
expensive .. I found memory chips Ok your suggestion also offers a good
choice., But will have to either look for an external Wireless adapter
which I did find that connects with a ethernet cable and powered by the
USB port, which I would rather have a separate power source.. If any
one has any suggestion for a good external wireless adapter would
appreciate them.

Russell