[G4] dead G4

Larry Parsons hi8vidcam at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 28 18:49:47 PST 2005

No, I haven't touched the ram but I did pull the PRAM battery and replace it
with a working one from an old PCI model G4 that I am parting out. There
didn't seem to be any difference in batteries other than the mfgr.
I've tried the reset button next to the battery and still not even a murmer.
  I'm not getting any signs of life at all, not even the fan in the power
supply spins.
Could a fresh battery help?